For the Background

Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch

Every year a Lutheran Church down the road has a pumpkin patch to raise money. On our way to the store Tristan decided to stop and take a few pictures.

 Mommy and Me!
 Mommy, Daddy and Tristan!
Me and my new friends.

There are SO many pumpkins to choose from, but here's something I've never seen before...Hay!

I needed something to help me carry all my pumpkins...

Daddy, I don't want to go yet!
Hmm, this pumpkin will do just fine...
And these ones are just my size!
I'm a big kid now!
This is what I'm talkin' about! Pumpkin pie here we come!

As you can see, we had a lot of fun!

 


This looks comfy...







2 comments:

  1. How fun! And Richard pointed out that Tristan is even dressed like a little farmer with his overalls ;) Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Seems like everyone is going to pumpkin patches lately. Love Tristan's outfit! I LOVE the picture of him on the little tractor! I've never seen one so small.

    ReplyDelete